“How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your word.” - Psalm 119:9
We are the YOUTH fellowship……..a fellowship of Young Ones United Through Him. Our Youth group consists of 25 members, of which 10 – 12 are regular attendees. We have a combination of students as well as working youths. We meet together every Sunday after the Worship Service and enjoy a time of fellowship with the Word of God.
Our aim is to help Young people experience the love of Christ and surrender their lives to Him. We encourage them to read the Word of God and strengthen their relationship with the Almighty.
This is achieved through various activities conducted during the weekly meetings. We have Praise & Worship, Prayer & Testimony, Bible Study, Group Discussions, Biblical games and much more.
1) Our Youth members play an active role in the Church worship service by setting up the sound systems, managing the projector and praising God with their voices by singing in the choir.
2) The youth actively participate in various activities of the Church like:
- Church Sale of Work
- Church Convention
- VBS (as volunteers and teachers)
- Carol Night
- Carol Rounds
- Hospital ministry
And give special numbers on various occasions like Christmas, New Year, Church Foundation Day, Easter etc.
3) One Sunday is celebrated as MYF Sunday every year. On this day, our youth conduct the worship service. The occasion is made special by using their talents to glorify God through:
- Short Skits
- Action Songs etc.
- Drama, Special songs etc.